So here’s my list of my Top 10 Extraordinary Book Titles, of books that I’ve read or want to read!
- The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake
- The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle
- The 100 Year Old Man Who Climbed Out The Window and Disappeared
- Invisible Women: Exposing Data Bias in a World Designed for Men
- Why Does He Do That?
- Shadow of the Fox
- All Rights Reserved
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
- The Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight
- Motherfoclóir: Dispatches from a Not-So Dead Language
What does this list of ten books tell us? Well, largely that I like very long titles, I think. But other than that, I don’t think it tells me very much. Still, though, they’re all fun to say out loud. And actually only one of the books on this list (the first) remains unread.